1. In CoverFactory do Render to File. Render into a PNG file.
2. Then repeat, but this time Render into a BMP file.
You might want to do step 1, with a very big background (say 500X500 pixels), then change the background size in that tab to a bit smaller before doing step 2 (say 300X300 pixels or perhaps 200X200).
3. Now assuming, you're using Activ E-Book Compiler to make your eBook, you can do two things (either or both as you prefer):
4. You can use the BMP file as a splash screen. This is the graphic shown when the eBook is loading. In Activ E-Book Compiler go to Edit Start Up, use the Browse button to select the BMP file you made in step 2.
5. You can use the PNG file as the first page of your ebook. To do this: (i) Copy the PNG file to the same folder as your HTML files (ii) Make a blank HTML page, and slap the PNG file right in the middle of it, you might want to make this your index.htm page (iii) On the blank HTML page you might want to add a hyperlink and/or text leading to the first actual page
With any business, it is up to the individual owner of said business to ensure the success of the business. You may make more or less than any sample figures or results that might be quoted on our web sites or other publications. All business involves risk, and many businesses do not succeed. Further, Answers 2000 Limited does NOT represent that any particular individual or business is typical, or that any results or experiences achieved by any particular individual/business is necessarily typical.
Our company's websites' content (including this website's content) includes advertisements for
our own company's websites, products, and services,
and for other organization's websites, products, and services.
In the case of links to other organization's websites,
our company may receive a payment, (1) if you purchase products or services,
or (2) if you sign-up for third party offers, after following links from this website.
Unless specifically otherwise stated, information about other organization's products and services,
is based on information provided by that organization,
the product/service vendor, and/or publicly available information - and should
not be taken to mean that we have used the product/service in question.
Additionally, our company's websites contain some adverts which we are paid
to display, but whose content is not selected by us, such as Google AdSense ads. For more
detailed information, please see Advertising/Endorsements Disclosures
constitutes consent for this. For details, please see Privacy.