I'm not sure that I fully understood your question, but I'll have a crack at it.
In version 3.02 (the current version)
1. you can change the colors of both pages using Edit User Interface
2. for the about page
- you can set the affiliate nickname used for the link
- The useful links section is hidden on the registered version
- the info comes from the E-Book Info screen
3. For Table Of Contents
- the titles/descriptions and contents come from the Files page
- the colors can be varied using Edit User Interface
- if you set the attribute for a page not to be in the contents, you can make some pages "unlisted" in the contents
- if you make all the pages not in the TOC, the TOC page/button is disabled.
Version 4.00 will be released before the end of this month (January). Registered users will get the upgrade free.
All the above features are still available in v4, plus additional options.
1. About Page - registered version only
- can be set to an alternative page of your choice
- can be disabled completely
2. TOC will also have additional options.
3. If using the "default" system generated pages, these display better when the E-Book window is very small (previously they tended to look messy if the E-Book window was very tiny)
4. We also fixed an issue with file names containing spaces in the TOC and Search Results. If you had a space in the filename in 3.02, or earlier versions, this is problematic (URLs are not really supposed to contain spaces in any case - so I recommend you don't do use em in your filenames).