weblord, I appreciate your contribution to this forum
However, I am not happy about some of the ads you have posted to the free ads forum.
Specifically, you *may*
1. Post an ad for **your own** ebooks, web site, product or service
Specifically, you may *not*
2. Post ads, for various affiliate offers that you add to your web site, especially 1 ad for each affiliate offer.
AFAIK (I haven't yet reviewed all the ads you posted), you have abidded by the rule not to post affiliate links directly in this forum. But, I think it is unreasonable to bend the rule, by simply posting ads for individual pages of your site containing affiliate links.
For most people, I would simply delete their ads, and potentially ban them from future posting if I think they were going to far.
However, as I see that you have now made some valuable contributions to this forum, I would prefer to resolve this amicably.
I would request that you
1. Bear the above instructions in mind, when posting in future (if you are unsure, don't post ads)
2. Delete any of your own recent ads yourself (by editing your posts) that you feel inappropriate given the above guidelines. Within a reasonable time frame (I don't want you to feel you have to drop everything and do it this moment).
3. Post a reply to this message, saying you agree to the above.
If you have questions, do not be afraid to ask.
Thank you in advance, for your anticipated cooperation.