1. Allow "number of trial uses" AND "maximum number of days for trial" to BOTH be specified, so which ever comes first turns-off of a demo version.
2. Add a limit to the number of times an original e-book can be copied (I do not know if this is technically possible).
3. Provide a downloadable PDF file of a users guide to Activ E-Book.
4. Reduce the "overhead" (the size of the browser interface) contained in the compiled version of an e-book, so the overall compiled book file is smaller.
5. When "building" an e-book, disregard all files in the scanned directory that are not actually used in the book.
6. Probably the most important: I have tried virtually all the on-line automated payment and ID/password schemes on the market and have found none that are cost effective, easy-to-use and flexible. A normal merchant account (with necessary programming) is too complex and expensive, and the various "*bank" and "*pal" systems are not flexible enough and/or too expensive.
With any business, it is up to the individual owner of said business to ensure the success of the business. You may make more or less than any sample figures or results that might be quoted on our web sites or other publications. All business involves risk, and many businesses do not succeed. Further, Answers 2000 Limited does NOT represent that any particular individual or business is typical, or that any results or experiences achieved by any particular individual/business is necessarily typical.
Our company's websites' content (including this website's content) includes advertisements for
our own company's websites, products, and services,
and for other organization's websites, products, and services.
In the case of links to other organization's websites,
our company may receive a payment, (1) if you purchase products or services,
or (2) if you sign-up for third party offers, after following links from this website.
Unless specifically otherwise stated, information about other organization's products and services,
is based on information provided by that organization,
the product/service vendor, and/or publicly available information - and should
not be taken to mean that we have used the product/service in question.
Additionally, our company's websites contain some adverts which we are paid
to display, but whose content is not selected by us, such as Google AdSense ads. For more
detailed information, please see Advertising/Endorsements Disclosures
constitutes consent for this. For details, please see Privacy.
Click privacy for information about our company's privacy, data collection and data retention policies, and your rights.