I want to use the passwords for some pages. I have some worries and questions about it.
1. If I update my book does for sure remain the same password for the customer?
2. Does the customer always get (for each book) password (example) 512 ?
3. The limitation of passwords is 1000, but I need more. How can I do that?
4. The password generator is good, but could get some enhancements, like `0' and `O' should not be allowed, or better a mask should be used, like: RW-nn-AA-aa-nA%a meaning n numeric, A capitalized, a small characters, % special characters like #$@!, all other characters are fix (like in the example above - and RW.
1+2 If you don't change the ESBN of the ebook, don't change the number of passwords when updating, and the customer doesn't reformat their disk or something similarly drastic - then yes the password should be the same
3. You are not limited to 1000 customers if you have 1000 passwords. 1000 passwords means that the chance any two customers need the same password is 1 in 1000
If you really want more than 1000 you could always, do new ESBN, generate a new password, and make a slightly different version of the same ebook content.
4. We don't have masks in Generate. You could always create an external program or script to generate your passwords in some masked format or whatever into a text file, then use Load to read into the compiler. It's one line per password in the text file if you do this - best idea is to Save a password list from the compiler, look at the format, and then make your script/program generate the same format.
With any business, it is up to the individual owner of said business to ensure the success of the business. You may make more or less than any sample figures or results that might be quoted on our web sites or other publications. All business involves risk, and many businesses do not succeed. Further, Answers 2000 Limited does NOT represent that any particular individual or business is typical, or that any results or experiences achieved by any particular individual/business is necessarily typical.
Our company's websites' content (including this website's content) includes advertisements for
our own company's websites, products, and services,
and for other organization's websites, products, and services.
In the case of links to other organization's websites,
our company may receive a payment, (1) if you purchase products or services,
or (2) if you sign-up for third party offers, after following links from this website.
Unless specifically otherwise stated, information about other organization's products and services,
is based on information provided by that organization,
the product/service vendor, and/or publicly available information - and should
not be taken to mean that we have used the product/service in question.
Additionally, our company's websites contain some adverts which we are paid
to display, but whose content is not selected by us, such as Google AdSense ads. For more
detailed information, please see Advertising/Endorsements Disclosures
constitutes consent for this. For details, please see Privacy.